Sunday, February 2, 2014
- 250 grams of Ravioli
- 4 large bell peppers, cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 slices of chopped ham
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped in strips
- ¼ Cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 175 ° C.
2. In a pot with plenty of water, prepare the ravioli as the packaging instructions. Remember that each 100 grams, you need 1 liter of water. Ready once we let them cool down.
3. In a pan, with enough already hot oil, cook onion until it is brandished and transparent. Then add the ham. We ended up cooking it by adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. The onion and ham, pour it over the cooked ravioli, and mix together with cheese and chopped parsley.
5. This mixture, with the help of a spoon, fill the previously recessed peppers.
Mix 6 chopped tomatoes with the pasta of tomato, oregano, salt and pepper; and we cover the peppers. We finally sprinkle with chopped Basil.
7 Put in a tray and carry it to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 400 grams of Fettuccine
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
-Take the chicken breasts and remove the skin. Once this action, cook them and leave them to cool, then shred.
-The broth is formed when cooking the chicken breasts, the Fettuccine thing as instructions. Ready once cool them in a large bowl.
-Then mix them with the already shredded chicken and sauce tomatoes.
-Put them in a source previously preheated oven and cook.
- 400 grams of pasta
- 150 grams of Roquefort cheese
- 1 cup of liquid cream
- 40 grams of butter
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
-Prepare pasta according to the package instructions.
-Crumble the roquefort cheese and mix it with liquid cream. Add salt, and pepper to taste.
-Melt the butter and saute the Paste on it.
-Mix gently the pasta with the cheese roquefort mixture more liquid cream.
-Thing to simmer for 4 minutes and serve with chopped parsley.
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- 300 grams of spinach
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g butter
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
1. Cook the spaghetti, as the instructions on the package.
2 Chop 2 garlic into thin slices.
3. In a skillet, melt the butter with a little olive oil, and add the garlic. Cook until it is golden brown.
4. Clean the spinach and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Add both vegetables to skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the skillet mixture to the cooked spaghetti.
6. To enjoy!
• 40 g of butter
• 1 kilo of chicken breast (in fillets, cubes or slices)
• 2 onions sliced
• 400 g mushrooms (can be cut to taste)
• 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
• 2 cups milk
• 2 tablespoons of flour
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 150 ml heavy cream
• 100 g tender spinach
• 400 g fettuccine
How to prepare
Preparation: 5 min › cooking: 25 min › ready in: 30 min
1. Place enough water with salt in a large pot and let it boil over high heat.
2. Kitchen butter, onion, garlic and mushrooms over medium heat. FRY for about 10 minutes, depending on what so cooked the mushrooms you like.
3. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown to take.
4. At this point the water should be boiling. Add the pasta.
5. Move the chicken, onions and mushrooms to the edge of the pan. Add the flour and mix with the butter in the skillet until it begins to bubble. It is likely that you need to add butter.
6. Turn off the heat and add the milk slowly while you stir with a spoon to mix well to incorporate.
7. Turn on the stove to simmer, stirring while the sauce thickens. Add the cheese and mix well, then add cream stirring constantly until well incorporated.
8. Add spinach and cooking for 5 minutes to soften the leaves, stirring occasionally.
9. Test the pasta to be sure that it is "firm but gentle" and drain.
10. Serve the chicken and sauce over pasta.
1. 200 grams of pasta; cooked and chilled.
2. An already drained can of tuna
3. A spoonful of mayonnaise
4 Medium white onion finely chopped
5. A clove of garlic
6. A spoonful of olive oil
7. Vegetable stock already prepared and cooled.
8. 2-3 long peppers.
It puts the tuna, mayonnaise and 2-3 sources long, with a little broth in Blender or processor. They blend to form a paste. If necessary, add broth until it has texture.
This is poured into a bowl and add the chopped onion.
Add pasta carefully to form the salad.
The salad is cooled for 3 hours and serve.
Serving put a touch of olive oil on top to give the Mediterranean flavor.