Sunday, February 2, 2014
Peppers stuffed with ravioli
- 250 grams of Ravioli
- 4 large bell peppers, cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 slices of chopped ham
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped in strips
- ¼ Cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 175 ° C.
2. In a pot with plenty of water, prepare the ravioli as the packaging instructions. Remember that each 100 grams, you need 1 liter of water. Ready once we let them cool down.
3. In a pan, with enough already hot oil, cook onion until it is brandished and transparent. Then add the ham. We ended up cooking it by adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. The onion and ham, pour it over the cooked ravioli, and mix together with cheese and chopped parsley.
5. This mixture, with the help of a spoon, fill the previously recessed peppers.
Mix 6 chopped tomatoes with the pasta of tomato, oregano, salt and pepper; and we cover the peppers. We finally sprinkle with chopped Basil.
7 Put in a tray and carry it to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.