Sunday, February 2, 2014
Spaghetti with spinach and cherry tomatoes
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- 300 grams of spinach
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g butter
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
1. Cook the spaghetti, as the instructions on the package.
2 Chop 2 garlic into thin slices.
3. In a skillet, melt the butter with a little olive oil, and add the garlic. Cook until it is golden brown.
4. Clean the spinach and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Add both vegetables to skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the skillet mixture to the cooked spaghetti.
6. To enjoy!